About Me

My photo
This blog will chart the progress of my sisterlocks journey (installed 29.07.2007) and may include random social pics here and there. Please be patient with my blog as I usually bulk update 3 months behind althougth sometimes this can change (next updates will be made around Christmas / New Year) Thanks for the comments and visiting. Peace and Blessings x

Saturday 18 August 2007

Week 3 - Pre 1st Wash



Today I am preparing myself for my first wash in sisterlocks which will be done on Sunday 19th.

I am making steady progress and managed to publish my debut post on the Locked Hair Blog Exchange!

8 comments:

Abena Abena said...

Welcome to you Sis!

Anonymous said...

Wow, looking great.

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Welcome once again! Your Sisterlocks are fitting you nicely. You will have so much fun with them! Keep us posted with your journey!

Goodnapps said...

You are fresh on the newbie wagon.
Congratulations. They look great!

Mel said...

Your hair looks great! Hope you are enjoying your SL's; it loooks as though you are right at home with them :-)

CarmenNC said...

Your hair is precious. I'll have to take a picture like that first one. Keep posting and congratulations. You wear them well.

Anonymous said...

Looks nice, Very Nice! :)

Sisterlocks Convert said...

Thanks so much for the comments, I was really taken aback by my new sisterlocks and love them more now! x