I ..1. I have a phobia about Pigeons even though I am from London which is full of them. My usual reaction is to walk around them or frighten them so they fly away before they get too close. The reason for this phobia is due to a pigeon nearly landing on my head whilst walking to school. I will get over this phobia as I can imagine looking like the embarrassing Mum, should I be blessed with children, and running away from them. It also is not a good thing when having romantic walks / chats in the park lol. My friend has suggested that I have pigeon food put all over me and let them attack me that way – that sounds wayyy to drastic!
2. 2. I find painting my nails a hugh effort although once they are done I care for them, and when they are not done mistreat my nails.
3. 3. I do not like the cold but refuse to wear a hat (I’ve been pulling them off since I was in a push-chair). I wrap myself up even though my university friends who are international students from hot climates where less clothes then me. This really is strange but I think I like that duvet feeling all the time.
4. 4. I would be a Lush product addict if I could afford it. I did try a few of their products and have become addicted to sniffing around their shops on occasions.
5. 5. I enjoy hot drinks and appreciate having my 3 cups a day which are as essential as three meals for me. Some of my favourties are cinammon lattes or PG Tips.
6. 6. I love life and dream of living somewhere hot and where it is not the fast-lane type of lifestyle e.g. London.Tag six random people:
All the other five requirements for tagging I have done, so here are the rules for those I have tagged:
1. link to the person that tagged you
2. post the rules on your blog
3. share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog