About Me

My photo
This blog will chart the progress of my sisterlocks journey (installed 29.07.2007) and may include random social pics here and there. Please be patient with my blog as I usually bulk update 3 months behind althougth sometimes this can change (next updates will be made around Christmas / New Year) Thanks for the comments and visiting. Peace and Blessings x

Saturday 1 March 2008

Various texture shots

I am rather slow with using the clip tool and had the intention of doing my hair in a week, but uni work prevails at the moment and I haven’t had time. My main frustration is the tool getting hooked in my locks.

I am still retightening when I have time which is usually around a few at a time. Watching a movie is a good way for me to do it and I watch “Why Did I get Married” After feeling dreamy and falling for Mr. Sheriff man Lamman Rucker, I am far too tired to do anymore of my hair. I am so behind on my films – I haven’t even seen a Tyler Perry movie previously!!! I am trying to bring my movie personality out as I really do not see that much and one of my friends is a movie addict who recommended this to me.








No comments: