About Me

My photo
This blog will chart the progress of my sisterlocks journey (installed 29.07.2007) and may include random social pics here and there. Please be patient with my blog as I usually bulk update 3 months behind althougth sometimes this can change (next updates will be made around Christmas / New Year) Thanks for the comments and visiting. Peace and Blessings x

Wednesday 27 February 2008

Wash hair day – the first where afterwards I will be the one doing the retightening

I washed hair with the sisterlocks salon shampoo with aloe vera and then put the sisterlocks moisture treatment to my scalp. I usually put Cocois (a cold tar based product) which is a medicated ointment for dry scalp. I have been using Cocois since the beginning of my sisterlocks journey, but have decided to stop using the product and find an alternative. This is not due to it not working, but just because I do not want my scalp to get use to having something medicated when there could be alternative everyday options available. The Salon Shampoo and Moisture treatment will be used as my routine for now. I may alternate my shampoo with Neutrogena t-gel for dry scalp formula. My ultimate goal is to only have something very pure and natural as the products for my hair, but this will be in the future once my hair is fully locked.

Before wash:


Shortly after wash:


Day after wash:

1 comment:

Docs Locs said...

Luv the after shot! Beautiful coily texture!