About Me

My photo
This blog will chart the progress of my sisterlocks journey (installed 29.07.2007) and may include random social pics here and there. Please be patient with my blog as I usually bulk update 3 months behind althougth sometimes this can change (next updates will be made around Christmas / New Year) Thanks for the comments and visiting. Peace and Blessings x

Friday 8 February 2008

Retightening course booked

Today (Friday) I made my usual retightening trip to my consultant. My consultant does more than half of my head before I remember to ask about the retightening course. Unfortunately the next course is in May but she has a course this Sunday which I can book myself onto – a pleasant surprise. I go home nervous and excited, planning my early start.




1 comment:

KSS said...

Hello, I have had my sister locks for a year and a half. I recently moved to Nairobi and find there is no one here to tighten my locks. I eill be in London at the end of August and hope to do a retightening course. Can you help me to find one anywhere in London. Thank you for your help, KSS