About Me

My photo
This blog will chart the progress of my sisterlocks journey (installed 29.07.2007) and may include random social pics here and there. Please be patient with my blog as I usually bulk update 3 months behind althougth sometimes this can change (next updates will be made around Christmas / New Year) Thanks for the comments and visiting. Peace and Blessings x

Wednesday 6 February 2008

Wash hair day and retightening thoughts

These are various pictures after my hair has been washed in preparation for my retightening appointment. For the last few weeks I have been thinking about self-retightening due to the travelling distance and financial costs mounting up whilst at university. I wanted to book a retightening course instead of D.I.Y. just so I know how to do my hair the ‘official’ way and to make sure I follow the correct pattern for my hair. So at the next retightening appointment I will ask to be put on the list for the next course which hopefully should be around the end of March (my 8th month point).

No comments: