About Me

My photo
This blog will chart the progress of my sisterlocks journey (installed 29.07.2007) and may include random social pics here and there. Please be patient with my blog as I usually bulk update 3 months behind althougth sometimes this can change (next updates will be made around Christmas / New Year) Thanks for the comments and visiting. Peace and Blessings x

Tuesday 29 January 2008

6th month anniversary

I decided to take very few pictures at my 6th month point since my installation. This was mainly due to just remembering before going to bed and I thought that I should take a few pics for the memories lol.

3 comments:

Cluizel said...

Congrats! :-)

Sisterlocks Convert said...

Thank you, it feels good. I need to make better plans for my 1 yr celebration lol.

Anonymous said...

I have had my sisterlocks 9 months now. I am scheduled to take the retightening class 8/30/2009. I am very happy and scared at the same time. I am afraid of losing locks in the front along my hairline. I think that I will need to combine some of my locks in the front.