About Me

My photo
This blog will chart the progress of my sisterlocks journey (installed 29.07.2007) and may include random social pics here and there. Please be patient with my blog as I usually bulk update 3 months behind althougth sometimes this can change (next updates will be made around Christmas / New Year) Thanks for the comments and visiting. Peace and Blessings x

Sunday 20 January 2008

Various shots

20.12.2008
In the daylight you can see my texture / progress better without the bright flash.



4 comments:

Amba said...

OOh your Sisterlocks are coming along nicely. Congrats and God bless

Sisterlocks Convert said...

Ahh thank you, I'm really pleased with them too so far. Hopefully 2008 will mean lots more progress.

sisterlockedlondon said...

Hi, long time now see or hear! Hope all is well, your locks are looking great. Keeping busy as usual with clients and magazine. Hope to link up soon.

Sisterlocks Convert said...

Hey sisterlockedlondon. Yes it has been a long time. I have looked eagerly at your events but am never in London when they are on.I will of course keep reading the magazine faithfully and hopefully find an event of yours to go to over the summer holidays. Take care :)