About Me

My photo
This blog will chart the progress of my sisterlocks journey (installed 29.07.2007) and may include random social pics here and there. Please be patient with my blog as I usually bulk update 3 months behind althougth sometimes this can change (next updates will be made around Christmas / New Year) Thanks for the comments and visiting. Peace and Blessings x

Saturday 26 January 2008

Shrinkage: the deceiver of length



This lock struck me when I got up this afternoon after a late morning clubbing. It is one of the one's that has been re-started and had less shrinkage then the rest, so I just grabbed the chance literally and took a photo.

I always knew the back of my hair grew faster but it's really hard to see without stretching. In a nutshell - my hair is growing yeeyyyy!

4 comments:

Docs Locs said...

Wow. Seems like I have so far to go just to sport a cute short style like yours...affirming for patience here in the ATL!

CardioBunny said...

Hey there, it looks like you're off to a great start. I hope that you keep us updated with your progress. By the way, I'm tagging you! If you care to play along, the rules are as follows:

1. link to the person that tagged you
2. post the rules on your blog
3. share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Vixen said...

oops, looks like i just tagged you too!

Sisterlocks Convert said...

Hey Ayo, thanks. You will get there, patience is the key. I remember I had only maybe 2 inches of regrowth when I cut my hair in 2005 so length can be achieved and it's even more so in sisterlocks due to not needing a trim so regularly! Goodluck x