About Me

My photo
This blog will chart the progress of my sisterlocks journey (installed 29.07.2007) and may include random social pics here and there. Please be patient with my blog as I usually bulk update 3 months behind althougth sometimes this can change (next updates will be made around Christmas / New Year) Thanks for the comments and visiting. Peace and Blessings x

Saturday 12 January 2008

Pre and Post-Shampoo Same day shots

03.01.2008 First time I witnessed snow in Leeds


12.01.2008 - Pre-shampoo


12.01.2008 - Post-shampoo


1 comment:

Sanaa Lareyna said...

Hi!
I was wondering if you're from Leeds? I moving there in the spring to study abroad for a year. I have Sisterlocks and was wondering where you got your locks retightened before you did them yourself. Also, is there a lot of discrimination or racism in Leeds? I worry because I studied in the dominican republic and was treated very poorly and hope that it doesn't happen again. Also, is there animosity towards interracial couples? Thanks so much!