About Me

My photo
This blog will chart the progress of my sisterlocks journey (installed 29.07.2007) and may include random social pics here and there. Please be patient with my blog as I usually bulk update 3 months behind althougth sometimes this can change (next updates will be made around Christmas / New Year) Thanks for the comments and visiting. Peace and Blessings x

Saturday 8 March 2008

I’ve been tagged twice!

I’ve been tagged twice by S0uthernGirl and Happy, Nappy, & Free To Be Me – here are my late responses to the questions:

Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself

I ..1. I have a phobia about Pigeons even though I am from London which is full of them. My usual reaction is to walk around them or frighten them so they fly away before they get too close. The reason for this phobia is due to a pigeon nearly landing on my head whilst walking to school. I will get over this phobia as I can imagine looking like the embarrassing Mum, should I be blessed with children, and running away from them. It also is not a good thing when having romantic walks / chats in the park lol. My friend has suggested that I have pigeon food put all over me and let them attack me that way – that sounds wayyy to drastic!

2. 2. I find painting my nails a hugh effort although once they are done I care for them, and when they are not done mistreat my nails.

3. 3. I do not like the cold but refuse to wear a hat (I’ve been pulling them off since I was in a push-chair). I wrap myself up even though my university friends who are international students from hot climates where less clothes then me. This really is strange but I think I like that duvet feeling all the time.

4. 4. I would be a Lush product addict if I could afford it. I did try a few of their products and have become addicted to sniffing around their shops on occasions.

5. 5. I enjoy hot drinks and appreciate having my 3 cups a day which are as essential as three meals for me. Some of my favourties are cinammon lattes or PG Tips.

6. 6. I love life and dream of living somewhere hot and where it is not the fast-lane type of lifestyle e.g. London.

Tag six random people:
Audrey
BlaqKofi
Brunsli
Lakia
Mel
Renea

All the other five requirements for tagging I have done, so here are the rules for those I have tagged:


1. link to the person that tagged you
2. post the rules on your blog
3. share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog



3 comments:

Maryee said...

Lovely post! I'm gonna brew me some hot tea right now!!!

CardioBunny said...

I can really relate to #1. In fact, I don't do birds at all. I don't know if it's the old Alfred Hitchcock movie or what but they freak me out :)

SisterlocksMD said...

tagging you again! lol