About Me

My photo
This blog will chart the progress of my sisterlocks journey (installed 29.07.2007) and may include random social pics here and there. Please be patient with my blog as I usually bulk update 3 months behind althougth sometimes this can change (next updates will be made around Christmas / New Year) Thanks for the comments and visiting. Peace and Blessings x

Sunday 14 October 2007

Week 11 - 3rd Wash

14.10.2007



3rd Wash 10.10.2007
I went 4 weeks without washing just through having no time with university life! My hair felt lovely afterwards lol. Pic is before wash:

4 comments:

Mel said...

Hey There!

Glad you have come back to blogging, your hair is looking great :-)

Sisterlocks Convert said...

Hiya Mel, ah thanks yes it's been a while - I hope to continue :) Hope all is well.

KnottyAuthor said...

so fun! banding gotta love it! you have a great grid girl!

DJay said...

Your site and hair is really nice. We share similar hair lengths and I feel like my hair journey will be similar to yours. I just received sister locks this month. I really enjoyed the background music too, who is the artist? DJay