About Me

My photo
This blog will chart the progress of my sisterlocks journey (installed 29.07.2007) and may include random social pics here and there. Please be patient with my blog as I usually bulk update 3 months behind althougth sometimes this can change (next updates will be made around Christmas / New Year) Thanks for the comments and visiting. Peace and Blessings x

Sunday 11 May 2008

Guess how many locks??

I have been tempted to count my locks before but just needed to be in that mood. So off I went parting and sectioning today and counted.

I have 498!!!

When my locks were originally installed I had 501, but as I lost 3 whilst learning to self-maintain (tugged a few etc) I am in the 400+ club.

This pic cracks me up. Can you guess if my face and eyes are facing the camera?














Answer: I'm not but I thought it looked like I was lol!

No comments: