About Me

My photo
This blog will chart the progress of my sisterlocks journey (installed 29.07.2007) and may include random social pics here and there. Please be patient with my blog as I usually bulk update 3 months behind althougth sometimes this can change (next updates will be made around Christmas / New Year) Thanks for the comments and visiting. Peace and Blessings x

Wednesday 31 December 2008

Various shots and new year blog-a-log thoughts

When the sun comes out so does my camera - my hair does look quite dry. I think this is something I will conquer in time with the right product. I've also noticed that I can only get my hair into a pony with one really stretched out thin hairband - I have one so far lol.

Also with the New Year closing in I have decided to just take pics when I see a change in my hair, if its an anniversity or if I am going out. This will mean fewer blog posts but more noticeable changes I hope in future.

Pics taken 26/12/08:




The two at the back are newly joined and the one at the front is where I accidently joined two together a while ago:




Pic taken 31/12/08:

Getting ready to quickly curl hair then go out to party the new year away.

2 comments:

z said...

Your locks look so good! Thick, full and healthy!

Sisterlocks Convert said...

Thank you, I hope they grow up to be as fab as your hair :)