About Me

My photo
This blog will chart the progress of my sisterlocks journey (installed 29.07.2007) and may include random social pics here and there. Please be patient with my blog as I usually bulk update 3 months behind althougth sometimes this can change (next updates will be made around Christmas / New Year) Thanks for the comments and visiting. Peace and Blessings x

Wednesday 18 March 2009

Retightening Marathon Part 2

I finally finished my hair on 16 March 2009 - 2 weeks and 1 day. The hardest part was one side at the front where I really had a lack of energy attack. The best part was washing my hair afterwards. Usually I would wash my hair before but as there was so much re-growth I felt another shampoo could make my hair slip and tangle too much.

The shampoo consisted of my usual Neutrogena T-Gel Anti Dandruff and I used a much missed conditioner - Herbal Essence. My hair smelt like dessert afterwards and as this is the first time I have conditioned my hair since having sisterlocks my locks felt soft but not loose!

Pictures 16th March
Retightened, washed and conditioned


Pictures 18th March
Enjoying the sunshine and a picture showing where a lock came out

No comments: