About Me

My photo
This blog will chart the progress of my sisterlocks journey (installed 29.07.2007) and may include random social pics here and there. Please be patient with my blog as I usually bulk update 3 months behind althougth sometimes this can change (next updates will be made around Christmas / New Year) Thanks for the comments and visiting. Peace and Blessings x

Wednesday 15 April 2009

Sunshine, Hair and Granny's roast

Here are some pictures of my hair. Today is the first time that I have liked the way my hair has felt straight once shampooed, dried and moisturised. Usually I have to wait until the next day to add more moisture to really combat the dryness. This time all my products seemed to work quite well together.

Also I just had to take a picture before we were all plated up for Easter Sunday Roast at my Gran's, I really enjoyed this meal (note I do not often make roasts myself). The meal was nice, and I got to witness a funny seen - teaching my Gran how to use her new dishwasher! Note she still doesn't know how to load and put it on herself but seems to be accepting that having one is miles better then washing by hand Lol.

1 comment:

Carmennc said...

Your hair is so lush and beautiful. You're doing a good job at maintaining them too.