About Me

My photo
This blog will chart the progress of my sisterlocks journey (installed 29.07.2007) and may include random social pics here and there. Please be patient with my blog as I usually bulk update 3 months behind althougth sometimes this can change (next updates will be made around Christmas / New Year) Thanks for the comments and visiting. Peace and Blessings x

Tuesday 28 July 2009

2 year anniversary

I actually didn't take pictures on the exact day of my 2 year anniversary - I forgot! I took pictures on 28 July - technically 1 day early. Why you may ask? Well I was having too much fun at Rotterdam Carnival and well by the time I got back the time just flew by, but hey 1 day early is better than 1 day late LOL.



I took too many pictures of the costumes, but I really like the fact that I have an ok angle on these two pics:


Whilst eating breakfast I had another lady comment positively on my hair after explaining what sisterlocks was - briefly (I was enjoying breakfast way too much) and jotting down the website I felt I had done a good deed Lol. I felt for her as she stated that she could not find anyone in Rotterdam to handle her afro hair so got it texturized.

This picture shows some of the handy-work I had to do at the front - three becomes two! I lost a lock to the front so have basically twisted the a little bit of the half fallen out lock onto the strong lock and in doing so have tried to maintain a centre parting (the twisting is not quite complete in this pic):




4 comments:

Maryee said...

Your locs are so beautiful and thick! Congrats on your journey and thanks for sharing.

nokidding sisterlocks! said...

Can post recent pictures of your sisterlock?

nokidding sisterlocks! said...

Can you please post current pictures of your sisterlocks?

nokidding sisterlocks! said...

Can post recent pictures of your sisterlock?