About Me

My photo
This blog will chart the progress of my sisterlocks journey (installed 29.07.2007) and may include random social pics here and there. Please be patient with my blog as I usually bulk update 3 months behind althougth sometimes this can change (next updates will be made around Christmas / New Year) Thanks for the comments and visiting. Peace and Blessings x

Thursday 5 June 2008

Most wanted – a dog: still on my mind

I’ve always wanted a chocolate Labrador ever since seeing two puppies in a pet shop near my school. Unfortunately living in a flat and having a Mum who is scared as hell of dogs doesn’t help so I gave up on the begging. Now an independent adult, I may get one in the future once uni is over and I’m settled.


2 comments:

Kandgoods said...

omgsh I've always wanted a chocolate lab, mine was gonna be called lexus (and the golden one was going to be called baileys)...but mum doesn't like anything that moves so no luck there! I hope you get yours lol, then we can "share".

Sisterlocks Convert said...

yeah tell me about it - actually my Mum didn't mind anything cagged so I got away with a Hamster and some fish lol. Ahh I never got to thinking about names but I probably would pick something like chocs lol, maybe not ha.

We'll see hopefully somewhere down the road. I mean not only would the dog need training but my whole family too - probably wouldn't come around no more due to fear lol.