About Me

My photo
This blog will chart the progress of my sisterlocks journey (installed 29.07.2007) and may include random social pics here and there. Please be patient with my blog as I usually bulk update 3 months behind althougth sometimes this can change (next updates will be made around Christmas / New Year) Thanks for the comments and visiting. Peace and Blessings x

Wednesday 4 June 2008

Most embarrassing moment – black out

Sometimes I really have to thing hard about something embarrassing that has happened to me. I don’t drink so this means embarrassing moments are pretty low. However there was one time where I was in Dixons rushing to get a really good deal on a portable CD Player after work. This was a few years back but I still remember it. The counter was really bright, with lights shining down on all the gadgets distracting me as the sales assistant explained all the features of this one particular player. I was sold, really wanted it but felt slightly out of it standing at the display counter as he was answering my question. The next thing I know I’m in a new location, sitting on a sofa in the far side of the store with a glass of water and someone asking if I am all right. I say yes, I’m fine and ask what happened. The sales assistant tells me that I just blacked out and luckily someone caught me, and if I feel well enough to leave or sit f or a few minutes. I say I’ll sit for a few minutes and drink the water, feeling really embarrassed. I get up eventually, buy my CD player and swiftly get the train home. I’ve never fainted before (and never since touchwood), and I really am convinced it was due to lack of food, and those bright spotlights bouncing off the glass cabinets!

I still got that CD Player though lol.

2 comments:

Kandgoods said...

lol, if that's your most embarrassing moment then you should count yourself lucky, mine involved my legs hanging out of a moving bus! I try to block it out but I still get the flashbacks lol. Damn right you still got what you went for, you didn't faint for nothing!

Sisterlocks Convert said...

wow yours sounds really crazy embarrassing. I'm intrigued to know more but I don't want to bring back any bad memories lol. I've kept that CD player just for memories ha.