About Me

My photo
This blog will chart the progress of my sisterlocks journey (installed 29.07.2007) and may include random social pics here and there. Please be patient with my blog as I usually bulk update 3 months behind althougth sometimes this can change (next updates will be made around Christmas / New Year) Thanks for the comments and visiting. Peace and Blessings x

Monday 30 June 2008

I'm not losing a drop of this stuff!

As part of my packing preparation to move into a new home I had to make sure everything that was breakable was tightly wrapped. This included my Aveda Sap Moss even though I am sure it could survive the journey any little movement and warmth has lead to the pump seeping vital shampoo out. So I thought of this idea of wrapping it up. Unfortunately some of the shampoo still came out of the pump but not as much as I thought! Lol.

No comments: